This feature is for customers using the new platform
The ActiveDial® Mobile application allows incoming calls made to your assigned extension to call your mobile phone when connected to the internet and to the application. It also allows you to make outgoing calls masking your personal cell phone number with your company caller ID.
1. From the App Store search for the app called "ActiveDial"
2. Install the app on your phone
3. Enable Data and WiFi on your cellphone
4. Open the app and login with your corresponding user's credentials.
- If you have forgotten your control panel login credentials, please contact our support team or your account admin.
- Also, at any point you may go to the the Control Panel and click on Forgot Password. A reset link will be sent to the user's email on file. Please note that for this option you must know your login name and your email must be up to date on your user's profile.
See attachment for an ActiveDial Mobile- iOS Guide
See attachment for an ActiveDial Mobile- Android Guide