Please note the following:
1. If you are on the legacy platform, please contact our support team for the provisioning instructions for Grandstream Phones
2. If you are on the newest platform, please follow the steps below.
NOTE: In order for the provisioning steps to work, the device must be FIRST added to the PBX. You will need to know the extension number you are assigning it to, and the Mac address of the device. If you need assistance please contact our support team at 786-718-1820 option 1, or send a support ticket to email@example.com
1. Add phone (Model & Mac Address) to PBX (cp.activepbx.com)
2. Gather the IP address from your device by going to Config. It should look something like this: 192.168.10.1
3. From a computer, open a new browser and on the address bar type in the phone's IP address and press Enter.
Note: default logins should be:
5. To auto provision: Click on Maintenance tab > Upgrade & Provision
6. Enter the following formation:
- HTTP/HTTPS Name: apbx
- HTTP/HTTPS Password: apbx
- Config Server Path: provision.activepbx.com/cfg
6. Then save and apply
7. Reboot Phone
Once the phone is rebooted it should register the extension it was added to and you should be able to start making calls immediately.
If you need assistance please contact our support team at 786-718-1820 option 1 or create a support ticket by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org